Supercharging last mile delivery
Utilising technologies for customer benefit
In this live broadcast, find out how innovative technologies are facilitating more flexible deliveries for the customers and how the likes of AI and data analytics can improve and create a sustainable and personalised last mile delivery.
The panel discusses:
- Unpacking last mile delivery models: what new opportunities are there to offer flexible and personalised delivery services?
- How can new technologies facilitate better services and improve profits at speed and at scale?
- Data and AI: unearthing new tools to optimise routes and improve service offerings
- Identifying where best to automate services: maintaining the human touch
- Legacy vs start-up: understanding what technologies are most suited for practical business needs
- Future-proofing delivery: sustainable cost-reductions within the last mile
- Exploring how to build interactions that increase trust, develop brand loyalty and delight customers
- Keeping an eye on the Big 3: opportunities to compete with the growth of self-fulfilment across major ecommerce platforms
This broadcast is sponsored by Honeywell
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.